5.01.2008

3 MORE MONTHS!





Well, it's official...in less than 3 months both my brother & sister will be home from their missions! Melissa on July 10th & Shawn & Stetson (my cousin) on July 30th. I don't think I could be any more excited. The picture of my sister & I is from when she got her mission call. I had had Jackson about a week before that. I am really close to her. She has always been my best friend. Now she is tied with Lincoln for that title. :) I can't wait to talk to her on the phone & hang out & just laugh with her. I was 7 months pregnant when Shawn left...man, so much has happened since he left! Sorry about the flash in Lincoln's face...it was the only picture I had. Shawn & my cousin Stetson (in the last picture) went to the same mission on the same day & they come home together. If you knew these two you would laugh because they are such good friends & have done so many things in their lives together. They played together when they were little, went to Prom together (well, in the same group :) ), graduated together, went bungee jumping together...it's so funny. We didn't believe Stetson at first when he opened his mission call & said he was going to the same mission as Shawn. They get to talk to each other and see each other a lot in the mission too. I am SO, SO happy that they are all coming home so soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH my gosh ! I can't believe it's been two years already. WOW ! How wonderful to have siblings serve missions.

BAM & CJ said...

I can't wait to see your bro and sis! I'm sure they've changes a lot! I remember when they left! Man time flies!!!

Krystal Allen Payne said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see them all!

Blog Archive