5.01.2008

Last-minute Trip






Lincoln's family called us on Saturday morning to see if we wanted to come up to the cabin. I had some things planned that day, but was feeling really sick anyway, so we decided to drive up there. It was just what we needed! We took a walk in Camp Lomia, hung out by the fire, played cards, spent time with our nieces & nephews...it was so great. When I am on vacation I don't have a care in the world...I love it. Our drive home was really good...Lincoln & I had an awesome talk. We seriously have our best conversations on the way back from Pine & Snowflake. I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with him. He teaches me so much about myself & about life. Linc is studying for finals this week so it was great to get some quality time in. I keep forgetting to take pictures with Lincoln & I in them...I guess I'm just too obsessed with these cute kids! They make me so happy!!! I'm also SO thankful for Lincoln's parents & siblings. They are so great to us & we really enjoy spending time with them.

1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

I got to see your parents and grandparents yesterday. So fun to see them. Your granparents sang the prettiest song at my grandads funeral. It brought back old memories. Can't wait for Melissa to get home!

Blog Archive