
I know this sounds so ridiculous, but being halfway between 20 & 30 really freaks me out! This past Monday was my birthday & it was such a good day. I had some very nice bday songs sung to me by my nieces & nephews & friends, & received gifts, texts, phone calls, cards, etc. It's so nice to feel so loved!
The first part of the day was pretty uneventful. I slept in & talked to a few friends. Linc had worked the night before so he was sleeping. After he woke up, the fun started!
Here are the Moak girls (they live next-door) & I just hanging out watching tv. I LOVE these girls! They really are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen. They provide me with much entertainment & really know how to cheer me up! It was fun to have them over for a few minutes that day. Thanks girls!
After that Lincoln & I went to Joe's BBQ for dinner. For those of you who haven't heard, Joe's gives you a free sandwich, side, drink & dessert on your bday! It was so yummy! I really took advantage of the bday freebies this year. :) After dinner we came home to change & as we were walking up to the door, I could see streamers inside our house. I was thinking that maybe Lincoln had planned a surprise party & all I could think was that my kitchen wasn't clean at all! Well, to my relief nobody was there. Brandon & Christa have a spare key to our place (since I lock myself out every month or two) & they had come over and decorated the whole downstairs with streamers & balloons. Christa also cleaned our kitchen! I was a little embarrassed, but very grateful. THANK YOU CHRISTA!
They also left a ton of cupcakes on my counter...white rainbow chip cake with rainbow chip frosting, which is my FAVORITE, along with all of the other preschoolers in the world. :) There was also a gift & card on the couch. When I opened it, here's what I found...a foot massager! I tried it out that night & it felt so good! We ended my birthday by going to Steve & Erica's house to play Rock Band & eat some yummy cake that Erica made. We got home at about 12:30am & I couldn't sleep, so Linc being the nice husband that he is, stayed up until 2:30am with me, watching The Bachelorette. I used my new foot massager & then Linc gave me a good old-fashioned foot rub. What a day! Thanks everyone for making it the best birthday ever!
5.26.2008
My 25th Birthday!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 3:28:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
Happy belated Birthday, Anjane! I don't know how I missed it. I am so happy you had such a great day. You totally deserved to be spoiled and pampered. And if you think 25 is hard, wait until your 35! Talk about freaking out.
I'm glad you had a good day. I can't wait until my birthday, because I already told Brandon I want to hit up as many "freebies" of a meal that I can! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment