5.26.2008

Sunday








Today we played with the kids & went to church with Lincoln's parents. They spoke today in church & gave great talks. I was crying so hard during my father-in-law's talk...he was talking about his grandkids & included Jackson in the grandchildren count. It really touched me. I know he won't read this, but I was so thankful to him for including him like that.

Here are Lincoln & Reaves...this kid is hilarious! He is so cute & sweet. Everyone thought Reaves looked like Lincoln when he was born. Can you see the nephew/uncle resemblance? Linc is such a good uncle!

Before we left town we went to the cemetery. Hopefully next time we go, there will be a headstone on Jackson's grave...we picked one out on Thursday & are just waiting to get the proof so that we can ok it & they can make it! We are so excited about it!

We had such a great weekend with all of Lincoln's family. We never want to come home from Snowflake! We love it there & we LOVE the company there! Here's to yet another fabulous trip to Snowflake!!!

1 comment:

BAM & CJ said...

I'm glad that you guys do come home from Snowflake! I'd hate to hear you say that you guys are moving there! =)

Blog Archive