

On Saturday we hung out at Matt & Danielle's all morning. We love staying with them when we go up to Snowflake. They have always been extremely good to us & have helped us through a lot. Their kids are so sensitive to others' feelings & are so much fun to be around. The first pic is of Jayten & Claire being funny. Can you believe how curly this little girl's hair is? It is so cute!
Later that afternoon I learned how to garden! Can you believe that I have never worked in a garden before? We had a small garden when I was younger & lived in Gilbert, but I just picked the food, I didn't plant it. I had so much fun gardening, but I am SO sore today...it is so pathetic! I definitely need to get in better shape! :) I felt pretty good Saturday afternoon. I didn't have to take as many meds as I have had to take lately & was able to be outside a lot. I loved having energy to jump on the trampoline with my nephew & to be active...it was such a great feeling!
That night we had a big family party with the Willis side (Linc's mom's side). It was so fun to see everyone. We celebrated Lincoln's brother Kenny's bday & ate & had a little fire outside. Lincoln made a cool wok last time we were up there & he finally got to use it. He is quite proud of that thing. :) We ended up staying up until 2am with Kenny & Cleona and Carl & Wendy playing Speed Uno & talking. It was seriously one of the funnest nights we've had. We really do love being around our family.
5.26.2008
Saturday
Posted by Hiatt Family at 4:16:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
Okay, so what did Lincoln make in the wok? or did I miss that?
Post a Comment