5.26.2008

Tagged

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1) Go to sleep (it's 2:22am)
2) Get rid of the nasty smell in my house from the RAW MEAT we accidentally left in the trash when we went out of town! Now I will TRIPLE-CHECK the trash before we go out of town again. :)
3) Unpack & clean
4) Make & deliver Primary Softball invitations
5) Set up an eye doctor appointment

Snacks I enjoy:
1) Cold cereal
2) Dill pickles
3) Wintergreen lifesavers (I get so excited when I find the ones that crumble)
4) Yoplait yogurt
5) Spoonful of peanut butter :)

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) Buy a bunch of clothes (I don't usually buy clothes...& I need them!)
2) Get Lincoln a big truck that he can get lifted as high as he wants
3) Go on lots of trips with Lincoln!
4) Hire a personal chef to make me yummy healthy food for every meal!
5) Buy a house with a big yard

5 places I've lived:
1) California
2) Gilbert, AZ
3) Mesa, AZ
4) Thatcher, AZ
5) That's it!

Jobs I've held:
1) Day care
2) Bahama Bucks
3) Woods Construction receptionist/secretary
4) Legal assistant...kind of...I don't know what it was called. I just was a witness for signing of wills, did secretary work, etc.
5) Arizona Stone receptionist...I kind of miss that job! (I know Tyra, you're probably laughing right now, but I really do!)

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I have a freakishly long tongue & can pick my nose with it (but don't worry, I don't)
2) I'm really good at word games
3) I used to eat live cockroaches when I was a baby
4) I don't like talking on the phone
5) I get overwhelmed really easily...it's something I'm working on :)

I tag.....anyone & everyone!

1 comment:

The Crider Clan said...

anjane', You sound too cool to be a cockroach eater! I hope that didn't happen more than once!!! I really enjoy reading your blog...I feel like I know you pretty well even though in all reality, I've only met you in person maybe 3 or 4 times! We should hang out! I'm home all the time!!!

Melissa

Blog Archive