Lincoln was making fun of me for the novel I wrote last time. This one should be shorter. :) I went to the endodontist this morning & they did a root canal. The appointment wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but now it hurts more than I thought it would. Oh well, what can you do?! I found out that I will most likely have to have another root canal on my other front bottom tooth...it's almost dead. Also, there is still a possibility that I will have to have surgery. I go in two weeks from now & then every month for possibly up to a year, so that they can take x-rays & inject medicine into my tooth. He thinks it will take up to a year for the bone to grow back & if it doesn't grow back completely then he will do surgery...let's cross our fingers that that won't be necessary. :) Also, my family doctor is referring me to a pain clinic so hopefully that will help with my other problems. I think I have 6 appointments scheduled this month already! Good thing gas is so cheap! Just kidding. I am trying to have a good attitude despite the really rotten luck I've had lately. And let me explain Heather's comment...if you've known me for long you know all of the random, really strange things that have happened to me. Most of the time it isn't even something really bad...it's just so WEIRD! Ha ha. Oh & thanks to Lincoln for being so nice...he picked up a Jamba Juice for me & made me dinner & let me bawl my eyes out to him earlier today. :) I could hardly talk, I was just crying "I...am...so....exhausted...& I keep....pushing myself....so hard....& I....am just...so...TIRED &....it just.....won't.....stop..." He puts up with some pretty great tantrums. Thanks babe. :)
6.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


5 comments:
I am glad to hear that things are good for now! I will call you tomorrow and see how you are. :)
Wow what an ordeal. Hopefully you won't have to have surgery. I can't even imagine going to the dentist and finding out this bad news. I think I would have totally freak out. I am so glad that you are trying to have a good attitude. Hang in there.
Hey I hope you don't mind but i have been trying to find a different background for my blog instead of just using the ones that they give you. So when I saw that link on your blog I went and picked out a new background. I just wanted to say thanks.
I love hearing about your "tantrums" because I just can't imagine you having the breakdowns you talk about...and you always talk about it later like it's funny, in a very entertaining way....
Anjane, I haven't talked to you forever besides the random hellos here and there when I run into you. I love reading your blog and I just want you to know that it makes me grateful for my trials. I know it must be hard for you but you seem to have such a good attitude you truly inspire me. Thanks
Post a Comment