6.14.2008

Future Doctor

I went to the ER tonight to take Lincoln some dinner, & decided to be admitted because I was in so much pain. It was really bad & I haven't been on any pain medication since Sunday, which has been pretty terrible. I've been crying every day telling Lincoln that I don't think I can do this. Yet I've made it through each day. :) Linc was so sweet & came to check on me whenever he could while I was there. He brought me magazines & took me into a room with this little tv so I didn't have to wait in the hall...I definitely have the hook-ups there. I could tell that the staff LOVES him. It was so cool to see him in his element...seeing him taking care of people & talking with them just made me realize even more what an incredible doctor he will be! He's working so hard toward that goal & I'm really proud of him. All of his hard work will definitely be worth it & I know that he will help so many people. He is one of the most compassionate & understanding people I know. Anyway, I ended up having an ovarian cyst on my right ovary, but the crazy thing was that my pain was on my left side...BAD pain. So that made no sense to me. I hate when you go in to the ER & don't find out anything new! Oh well. At least I don't have to worry about being in excruciating pain for a few days. Oh yeah, I was also diagnosed with IBS on Tuesday. If you don't know what it is, don't worry about it...it's gross & not fun! Anyway, I feel bad because I think that anyone who thought I was really positive before probably thinks otherwise now. It just feels so good to vent though! :)

14 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Anjane' you should not feel bad for venting and I still think you are one of the most positive people I know. You have been through so much and I am sorry! I hope you start feeling better!

Amy said...

You POOR girl. I do know what IBS is and that's no fun.Get better soon.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER!!! Will it just stop??? I'm so sorry things just keep a comin for you! You are one of the strongest people I know and everyone has to be able to vent!! I truly hope things start looking up for you. Of anyone I know, you definately deserve it.

The Crider Clan said...

Anjane', You can still be a positive person even when you have unhappy things to say. I mean what can you say that is positive about IBS? Anyone that knows you even a little knows you are a positive person...and everyone is entitled to a negative vent session every now and then. I appreciate your positive outlook, and it helps me realize that I need to be more that way. Hope you have better days soon!

Melissa

Emily Weber said...

That's no fun. sorry about the cyst, and the IBS that stinks! Is there anything they can do for it? I only know a little bit about it. It's TOTALLY ok to vent! EVERYBODY does it! (haven't you read MY blog!? It's like COMPLAINT city!) Anyway, I hope you start feeling better, I want to get together and scrap or somthing! :)

Geoff and Emily said...

I'm sorry Anjane'! I just don't understand pain! Sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason to it! I appreciate it when people vent because it makes me feel better about doing it myself! I am sure people are sick of hearing me whine, but sometimes you just gotta do it or you'll go crazy... which I already am, by the way! :0)

Emily

Summer said...

You go ahead a VENT girl! Let it out!! There is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes that is the only way to release the pain. No one thinks you are negative - especially me! I am sorry you are always in so much pain. No one should have to go through what you do. I hope that you feel better soon!

{ Bethany } said...

You are totally going to have the hook-up from now on with a doctor for a husband! :D I'm glad you won the picture...where have you decided to hang it?? I hope you get MORE GOOD NEWS SOON!!!

Admin said...

Grrr, I HATE IBS!!! I've never actually been diagnosed, but I know that I have had it almost my whole life. I remember terrible stomach aches as a kid & it just got worse as I got older. I figured out that if I eat super healthy then the symptoms go away... I'm probably just allergic to junk food which stinks. :P I hope you are feeling better.

Andrea M. said...

Wow, you have sure been through a lot. I really can't believe that one person could go through so many hard challenges - and I've only seen what has happened in the last few days! I'm really glad you won the beautiful picture, and I hope the tide will turn regarding your health and general luck. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Andrea M. said...

Wow, you have sure been through a lot. I really can't believe that one person could go through so many hard challenges - and I've only seen what has happened in the last few days! I'm really glad you won the beautiful picture, and I hope the tide will turn regarding your health and general luck. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Michelle Bebe said...

how did you get diagnosed with IBS? i think bryan has it. no joke.

Stephanie Evans said...

Wow Anjane! I'm SO sorry. I can't imagine all that you have been through in your life with all the health problems. I will pray for you!! I just started a blog since we are moving to NY. I hope to keep up with it... I don't know how consistent I will be! :) Maybe now I can actually keep in touch with you! By the way, I really didn't know if the pic of you and Megan was you or your mom! You guys are identical! And so Pretty!

Tyra said...

all I can say is Dude that sucks. But I still think that you are a really positive person.

Blog Archive