I thought this was such a cute idea. Post a comment telling a memory that you have with me (or Lincoln). Then ask others to do the same thing on your blog. It's fun to read what everyone says. P.S.-Heather, you can only tell one so it better be good. :)
7.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


13 comments:
That is such a good idea. How have you guys been. We need to get together and hang out sometime. Its been too long. Call us sometime.
Okay Anjane. Neds Crazy Sub. Ham and cheese with EXTRA mayo.... Nudy Stu. Need I say more?
Oh man, I have way to many! I remember the tri level house you used to live in and we would play kickball in the street and of course that RAD station wagon with the third sheat that was backwards...wait you also had one where you sat across from each other too. Anyway, I thought it was the coolest car ever and we begged our mom to get on too!
Okay, I have been thinking long and hard about this. I have narrowed it down to my top 5 but I will just tell one... and I will tell the whole story for anyone else reading this :) Well, Anjane' had FINALLY gotten her license and her dad brought home a car for her to test out. He got it for REALLY cheap! She wanted to come show me and drive me around, so she came and picked me up in the ugliest most disgusting car I had ever since – I called it something like “the mustard bus.” It was a HUGE OLD 4 door yellow/gold looking car with rust all over! The roof was falling apart, the seats were falling apart, and it was so destroyed, ha ha! I don't even remember if it had seatbelts! But it was a car!!! So, we took it for a drive. We decided to go get Mesa Frozen Yogurt, but as we were turning from Gilbert road into the parking lot, the car stopped! Thankfully, she got it started again and into the parking lot, but then it stopped again and wouldn't turn on. We were trying to figure out what was wrong with it and why it wouldn't work for like 30 minutes. Oh, and did I mention we were like 19 or 20 at the time... ANYWAY, finally Anjane' looks down and realizes the car is out of gas!!!!! We couldn't stop laughing! So we walked to the gas station but they didn't have any containers that we could use to get gas. So we had to wait for her dad to come save us. In the meantime we made the best of the situation and got MFY and a cheese crisp from Mi Amigos :) We sat and ate and tried not to get abducted by homeless people near dumpsters. Finally, her dad came and put some gas in, and Anjane' took me home. Needless to say, it was quite a fun day, and after all of that they didn't even buy that car. Oh, I wish I would have carried my camera around with me back then like I do now! Fun times :)
Wow, that comment turned out much longer than I thought! I doubt anyone will read it, but I thought it was funny :) At least YOU can enjoy it Anjane'!
Lots of memories during our college years... where to start? the trip to snowflake, you stayed at my house. little did you know you were right down the street from your future husbands house! the trip to the cabin (tyler and you) was that sloppy seconds? haha. lots of good, deep talks and lots of fun!!!
Ha ha... I just laugh when i think about all the good times. Sleepovers, Upstairs making melissa sleep on the floor mattress and us getting the bed. Oh, and having to go hide the bear skin before you would go in the room...."Rotten Eggs" and all the many walks to seranos. "More Chips?"
Ha ha... I just laugh when i think about all the good times. Sleepovers, Upstairs making melissa sleep on the floor mattress and us getting the bed. Oh, and having to go hide the bear skin before you would go in the room...."Rotten Eggs" and all the many walks to seranos. "More Chips?"
Oh wow! Way to many!Hmmmmm, how bout when we lived at my grandparents house and we took turns being Jasmine and Aladdin on a blanket/"magic capet" singing "I Can Show You the World"!!! I can't imagine what my parents must of been thinking when they saw us doing that! We were so uninhibited and it was a blast! What good times. I wish I could share more! I miss our family get togethers! :(
Hi Anjane' I don't know if you remember me, but I came across your blog from a friend of a friends. We had choir and humanities together in high school with Mr schrieber. Well anyways I just wanted to say HI and see how you were doing.
Gosh! I feel like I have a ton of memories with you Anjane' and I've only known you for just over 4 years. The first ones that come to mind are the ones of spending time playing games. I love the conversations we've had where we just laugh a lot, like uncontrollably!
Let me think...oh yes everyday coming in to ask what i want from Subway.
I have two. I remembered we carpooled in High School with Lacy & Tyler &...anyway I remember you kept singing that song that goes something like..." I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch"... for weeks! I got was bugged but your voice is pretty so I just let it go.
Secondly, I remember being at your house, it was after Thanksgiving or Easter, the holidays are relevant hold on, and you asked if I wanted something to snack on... you then whipped out your ziploc bag of fat from a Honeybaked Ham. You looked so thrilled to snack on such a treat I didn't dare partake. I hope that didn't embarrass you, those came to mind right away.
Post a Comment