7.04.2008

Melissa & Shawn's info

I was going to try to contact everyone I thought would want to know about this...but then realized it would be easiest to just put the info on my blog.

Melissa will be released from her mission on Thursday, July 10th. We're going to pick her up in Nebraska, so she'll be back in Mesa on July 15th. There is an open house for her at my parents' house on Thursday, July 17th from 7-9pm. She speaks in church on July 27th at 11:30am at the Val Vista/Adobe building.

Shawn will be released from his mission on Thursday, July 31st & will be flying into Phoenix. There is an open house for Shawn & Stetson at Stetson's parents' house that night. They will both be speaking on August 10th at 11:30am at the Val Vista/Adobe building.

I AM BEYOND EXCITED TO SEE 2 OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE, WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN IN FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations on both of them returning home around the same time. By now your sister is home, I hope she is taking the shock of being home well.
Good luck with your brother's return as well.

Blog Archive