7.23.2008

Picking up Melissa



We were able to pick my sister up from her mission last week! The first time we saw Melissa was outside the Winter Quarters Temple. Of course we all started bawling immediately (except Lincoln)...my family is so emotional & Lincoln never sheds a tear. It's pretty funny. Anyway, I am SO excited that Melissa is back from her mission. The 4 of us did a session in the Winter Quarters temple that night with the mission president & his wife, other missionaries going home, & some ward members. It was really neat. After that they had a testimony meeting in a special room in the Mormon Trail Center that overlooks the cemetery & the temple. It was such a great experience. I love Melissa...she has an extremely powerful testimony & is honestly the most perfect person I've ever met. She has been one of the most influential people I've had in my life. Welcome back Melissa!

1 comment:

The Hawkins Family said...

Did you get my comment from a previous post?

Blog Archive