7.23.2008

Melissa's Open House

I LOVE MY SISTER!!!
My parents had an open house for Melissa. It was so fun to see everyone there to support her.

11 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

How wonderful to have her home and what darling pics of all of you!!! Melissa is an amazing girl! I'm sure she will never know the number of lives/people she touched... what a great experience to serve and be a servant of the Lord!

I loved seeing Melissa and the rest of your family the other night! What great people you all are!!

Amy said...

How exciting! I'm SO grateful for the missionary program. I love the pics of you guys. What a neat experience to go to Winter Quarters and do a session and just be there.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How fun!
I love it when you talk about your family. Your whole countenance lights up!

The Gotzingers said...

Ok... seriously I feel really old looking at these pictures knowing that one day long ago I used to babysit you all!! LOL!!! Fun Stuff!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

How fun! So, I am totally still awake and it's 1! ha ha :) I just read your comment or else I would have called earlier. If you happen to still be up you can call me :) Otherwise, give me a call tomorrow. We are going to Vegas next weekend but my birthday is Monday and we will probably have a party at my mom's neighbor's on the 9th so you have to come to that if we don't see you before then. Talk to you soon!

PS I did the deleted comment before this one - oops!

Unknown said...

I was glad to find your blog! we cant wait to spend time with you guys in washington!

Stephanie Evans said...

Wow Anjane! I loved reading about your fun trip to get Melissa! It is still so weird to see Aaron and Megan all grown up! That must have been so cool to do sessions in the Nauvoo and Winter Quarters temples. I'm so glad Melissa is home and you have your sister back!

Summer said...

Sisters are the best! I am glad she had a great mission and that you have her home safe and sound.

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Hey you always look so cute. It looks like life is great. Hope you are doing well.

Kachelle said...

hey, i blogg stalked you! hope that's ok. send me your e-mail and i'll invite u to my blog!

Blog Archive