7.01.2008

Trip To Cabin

Lincoln's schedule ended up to where he had a week off of work. It was awesome. We probably should have stayed home because we had so much to do, but we decided to play as hard as we could this summer. :) The cabin is seriously breathtaking...it's such a nice place to get away & just relax!
Linc & I hanging out on the deck. It was actually COLD at night there! I loved it!!!
Todd & Em came with us to the cabin for the weekend. We just love them! Emery & I were roommates at EA & we lived in a tiny little studio apartment together...so we know each other quite well! We both met Todd at EA...he is a great guy. They're moving to Texas to go to law school...we are really going to miss them!

Whenever Lincoln was suddenly missing, we knew that he had hidden away somewhere to read his book. That guy can't put that thing down. He gets so into it!

5 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys are such a cute couple :)

K Bailey said...

Lots of new posts! Are you going to go to Snowflake for the 24th? I want everyone to be there so we can hang out!!! Will you email me your new email address? I think I still have your old one.

Celeste Caldwell said...

Hey it's Celeste Nielson Caldwell...Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I love fun get aways!!Send me an email so I can invite you to my blog. It's celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com

Shelley Goodman said...

You have been busy! Glad to hear that you are feeling better and I think you should just move to Snowflake in the summer :) I can't wait to see the post about Melissa when she get's home! That's so exciting.

Bekah: said...

it is so pretty there. how relaxing!

Blog Archive