
We finally got Jackson's headstone! We are really pleased with the way that it turned out. We will be putting it in either this week, or we'll wait until next month & put it in on his 2nd birthday. I am going to love visiting his grave and seeing his name. My brother Shawn just got home from his mission 1 1/2 weeks ago. He left 6 weeks before I had Jackson. I wasn't expecting it, but having him home has brought back so many memories of my pregnancy and Jackson's birth. I think because I never grieved about it with Shawn, I almost feel like I have to do that now...it's really weird. Before he left we always talked about how he would have an almost-2-year-old nephew when he came home. The age that Jackson would be right now is one of my favorites. I'm just really missing him right now. I am positive that he is where he is supposed to be, but there's still that ache in my heart that I know won't go away until I see him again. I'm just glad that I know that I WILL see him again someday. I really can't imagine dealing with this without that knowledge. Life is good though. I was talking to Bekah this past week about how a mother's strongest desire is to know that her child is safe and happy. I have the opportunity of always knowing that my little boy is safe, that he is where he is supposed to be, and that he is doing great things. I don't think that I could ever ask for more than that.
8.12.2008
Jackson's headstone
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:39:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


6 comments:
I love the headstone it looks really nice. I cant belive that it will be two years that is crazy. I miss and love ya. You and I need to do lunch or something, give me a call sometime.
That headstone is adorable. Simple, yet perfect. Your are so strong Anjane! Thank goodness for the gospel and knowing that he is so much happier where he is.
I'm glad you finally have one-it looks very nice!
Anjane you are so amazing. I really admire how strong you are. I couldn't imagine going through all that you did and you are so positive and uplifting. You have such a sweet testimony too. I'm so grateful as well for eternal families. I don't know what I would do without that knowledge. Thanks for being so awesome :)
I love it! It is perfect :) Call me if you need anything.
That is a beautiful headstone. You and Lincoln are so strong for going through this and remaining positive, and upbeat. I really do look to you as great examples of how to go through trials and deal with them, and see the good in them! I hope I can be as strong when big trials come up in my life. I love you guys!
Melissa
Post a Comment