I found a new hobby this summer...going to the endodontist! I didn't realize how ridiculous I look until Lincoln came to one of my appointments and snapped this picture. Lovely. This is what I have been doing & will continue to do for another year or more. I've actually been exhibiting more symptoms of infection than I was at first, which isn't great. I had to go in a few weeks ago to get a pus pocket on my gums drained...the infection is just trying to escape however it can. It was pretty gross. Let's just pray that all of the bone grows back!
Ha ha, I couldn't resist posting this one. This is after having dental work done by my regular dentist. I was numb all the way up through my nose. I had to go to Target right after and was really hoping that I didn't see anyone that I know! I get to go in again to both the dentist & endodontist on Wednesday...lucky me.
8.12.2008
Don't Be Jealous
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
Ha ha you look so hot! I love it!
PS I was up last night until 2 again - you should have called ha ha :)
Funny, yes. Especially when there have been some very funny pictures of Lincoln. But at the same time that can't be a fun experience. I hope that you can kick the infection in the butt.
I WOULD LOOOVVVEEEE TO SEE AN X-RAY OF WHAT IT GOING ON...IF YOU HAVE ONE-- POST IT! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!! (PS- I AM NOT JUST A WEIRDO ASKING TO SEE THE X-RAY- I AM A DENTAL HYGIENIST!)
Post a Comment