8.14.2008

Shawn & Stetson are home!!!

I missed my brother so much while he was gone! I'm going to miss getting his emails while he was out. He was an incredible missionary.
Shawn (my brother) & Stetson (my cousin)...were in the same home ward, entered the MTC together, went to the same mission (were in the same district there), & came home together!
The whole family back together again for the first time in 2 years!
They definitely had a big group there to welcome them home! I learned a really valuable lesson that day...NEVER wear heels to the airport! Lincoln & I went to the wrong terminal & couldn't reach anyone on their cell phones. We were running around everywhere & I had a lot of blisters on my feet to prove it. :) We showed up at the gate almost 20 minutes late...but by some miracle, the boys were just walking up. I would have hated to miss that moment! Welcome home guys!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

YAAAAYYY that is so exciting for you!!!

Blog Archive