8.22.2008

Time with Family

















On Friday night we visited my dad's cousin and his family. I had never met them before...they were awesome and made us feel so welcome there. Before dinner, Paige showed us their beehives. I volunteered to be her "helper" and got to wear this! It definitely suits me, doesn't it? :) I got to see the different stages of the honeycomb and had bees flying around me...it was really cool!

Dinner was delicious...we had some AMAZING salmon. For dessert we had cobbler with fresh fruit...YUM!!! I loved the produce in Portland and Seattle...everything was so FRESH and full of flavor!!!

After dinner, some of us went to watch the Seattle Mariners game. They lost but we had fun hanging out there. My favorite part was watching my cousin Sophie dancing & seeing the boys all shaking their butts over the railing, trying to get on the Fan Cam. Ha ha! The next day we flew back to AZ...thanks a million to Mom & Dad for such an incredible trip!

No comments:

Blog Archive