8.22.2008

Touring the Market






The market in Seattle was so cool. They had HUGE (the picture makes them look a lot smaller) fish that people bought there. Whenever someone bought a fish one guy (who was standing by the crowd) would yell and throw the fish right over everyone's heads to the guy behind the counter. They would throw it back and forth to each other a few times then wrap it up and give it to the buyer. It was hilarious to watch. The only fish they ever dropped was a big fake one that the guy in the crowd would miss and try to throw on people...so funny!!!




They had some of the most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen for sale at the market. They had huge bouquets for $10! I think I would move there just for the cheap flowers! :)

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

i loved the market. the flowers are all gorgeous. it is a fun place to see!

Blog Archive