
This is my latest bite. I'm thinking I should go to the doctor's office. It doesn't really look like a mosquito bite to me...Linc drew a line around the bite at midnight last night to see if it was getting bigger. It obviously did. By the way, my posts won't always consist of puppy & mosquito bite talk.
Update: Luckily I don't have some freak story to tell like I usually do. I went to urgent care & they told me that I have cellulitis...at first I thought they were telling me that I am fat, but I found out that cellulitis is just a fancy name for a skin infection. :) They put me on antibiotics & it's pretty much gone now. Yeah for me.
9.26.2008
Hmmm....
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


5 comments:
Uh...could that actually be hives or something?
This could be MRSA. I would go to the the hospital or a good urgent care and tell them you think you may have it. Also, tell them to start you on the antibiotic Bactrim or Clindemiacin (wrong spelling). It's a crazy infection that moves quickly-take my word for it. A friend of Carrie's who was just blog hopping.
Oh my goodness, your puppies are adorable!!! Puppies are A LOT of work though, aren't they?! We got a golden retriever from Sara last Christmas, you probably remember Nathaniel bringing her to the Allen Christmas party... we definitely understand the whole attachment thing :) She is, for both of us, our first pet/dog!!... Yes, I had no idea how much work a puppy was. Well good luck, I hope you don't get bit any more!!
yeah, sounds like a trip to the doc is in order.
lovely, huh? i bet you get so sick of seeing docs sometimes!
OH MY GOSH!! That is bad! Have you found out yet what it was from? Are you doing anything to try and keep from being bit. I am sure you are, and that was a dumb question, but you have to do SOMETHING!! Let me know what you find out!!
Post a Comment