9.25.2008

A Day In The Life of Anjane' With Puppies...

My days currently consist of taking the dogs outside to go to the bathroom, feeding them, playing with them outside as I get attacked by mosquitoes, trying to teach them not to bite me, letting them fall asleep on me & not getting anything done because I feel guilty that our whole "play time" consisted of me getting mad at them, and then the same thing all over again. Occasionally I will be gone for a few hours & then spend a few hours playing with them because I feel like they have been neglected. It's kind of ridiculous. I always learn new things by asking for tips on my blog (thanks for the mosquito comments)...does anyone have any advice as to what to do to teach a puppy not to bite?

5 comments:

Heather said...

You can get rid of them and let them bite OTHER people :)

Good luck! This is why I won't buy another puppy to be friends with Roxy because she finally is out of the puppy stage and I don't want to go through all of that again!!!

They ARE cute though and I am excited to meet them :)

Mandy Abbott said...

Your puppies are adorable. It sounds like you are busy with them! And as far as tips on teaching them not to bite... I'm for sure not the right person to be giving tips on that!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

keep a squirt bottle close by and every time they do it spray them in the face (sounds mean but its just water and they'll be fine) but you've got to be consistent and to it every time or it won't work. you should watch the dog wisperer on i think the discovery channel or it might be on discovery health but he teaches a lot of cool stuff.

Amber said...

You can give them to your mom :) jk, thats what we ended up doing. It was to much being having two boys, being pregnant and a puppy on top of that. I couldn't handle the potty trainning. But I read a lot and I heard the spray bottle one works and talking to them in a stern voice saying "no" and being consistant. But good luck! They are so so cute. I really loved our puppy. If our house was all tile we would still have him (probably :)).

Jana said...

You could try biting them back...

Blog Archive