9.10.2008

Headstone Placement Part 2





After dinner on Sunday Matt & Danielle & their kids, Lincoln's parents, and Lincoln & I went back to the cemetery to try to fix the headstone. After a lot of work on Linc & Phil's part, the headstone was placed! I LOVE how it turned out. It was amazing to see my little boy's name in the middle of this beautiful place. It was a great experience for us.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! How special - it is perfect.

Michelle said...

What a breathtaking picture of the cemetary with the sky in the background! Anjane', you don't know me, but my sister knows Lincoln, and pointed me to your blog after we lost our precious Benjamin last November. I have been so uplifted by your words. Thank you for sharing this way!
This may sound crazy, but my husband and I plan to be buried in that cemetary, even though we have never lived in Snowflake. My parents live there, and we just love how peaceful it is at that cemetary. I have relatives buried there, and so we visited last month. I actually looked for Jackson, but couldn't find him. I'll have to visit him next time!
Love and hugs to you, my sister in grief.

The Crider Clan said...

Anjane',

What a beautiful headstone. It is so comforting to know that Jackson really is yours forever because your were sealed together as a family before he was even born. Seeing you and Lincoln standing by Jackson's headstone and reading the words "Families are Forever" just reminded me what a precious gift it is to be sealed together.

Blog Archive