9.10.2008

Happy Birthday Jayten!



We celebrated Jayten's bday a little early with a really yummy chocolate cake that Lincoln's mom made. I can't believe that Jayten will be 9 years old! Our nephew Jayten has really made an impact on my life, and has helped me to want to be a better person. I absolutely adore him. He has the nicest spirit about him, & is one of the sweetest boys I've ever met. He is SO sensitive to my feelings. I remember on our first Christmas without Jackson he kept coming up to me & giving me big hugs. I don't even say anything to him & he just knows when to show me extra love & affection...I love it! That is such a good quality to have.

Jayten always seems happy and is constantly making me feel special. He also happens to have the same birthday as Jackson. I cry as I write this, because I can't think of anyone I would rather have share Jackson's birthday with him. He told his mom when Jackson was born that he was honored to have the same birthday as him. He also told his parents this year that he wants to put two extra candles on his cake for Jackson. What a sweetheart. I love you Jayten & I hope that you have the best birthday ever! Thank you for being you & for being such a great nephew!

1 comment:

Wiltbank Family said...

How fun to be there for Jayten's birthday. I can't believe that he is growing up so fast. These boys in our family are going to be great missionaries.
Wendy

Blog Archive