10.22.2008

Nervous!

This past week I've been feeling lousy. My pain is back (not as bad as before, but definitely worse than its been since I've been doing acupuncture)...I am waking up with pain every day again! I've been on a medicine that's not a narcotic but is stronger than Tylenol. It works well...but I just don't want to go down this road again. I am trying not to think about it too much. I missed working for my parents this week. I watched way more tv than I usually do & stayed in my pajamas all day for two days in a row. I just told Linc a couple weeks ago that I was finally going to bed at night not worrying about waking up in pain the next day. It took me almost five months to get to that point...I've been afraid to get my hopes up that I could feel so good permanently. Ugh... I just had to post & say that I am SO, SO frustrated! I'm sure it will work out, but I can't imagine going back to how things were before. I didn't tell anyone how bad it was (only Lincoln kind of knew)...I don't know if I can handle it again!

5 comments:

Heather said...

When I talked to you the other day I was worried that your pain might be back and that's why you weren't feeling well! Oh no! Keep me updated :( I will pray for you! You have to get better before VEGAS!!!

McMemories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McMemories said...

I am a lurker:)we have quite a few of the same friends.I wanted you to know that if you need support through the fertility road I would be more than grateful to be. We have spent the last 8 of our 9 years together struggling for our family and through the adoption journey and fertility journey we have our 3 beautiful miracles. I would love to share more background with you and also the ob's i've gone with with and our fertility dr's?(i did my research:) so if you'd like email me at brianandlyndsie@gmail.com
The struggle of wanting a family is indescribable and I wish I had someone who had been through it before to talk with...
talk soon, Lyndsie

Bekah: said...

I am so so so very sorry Anjane. I'll be keeping you in my prayers and hope this pain subsides.

Jana said...

That sucks! I'm so mad at your endometriosis.

Blog Archive