10.21.2008

Snowflake!!!

This past weekend I went to Snowflake with my brother Aaron & his friend Clint...and I even took the puppies with me. Linc couldn't go because he had to work. I felt bad going without him but I really needed my Snowflake fix...I LOVE it there! I come back with my batteries recharged and feeling very good about life! We left on Friday and ended up having a 4-hour-drive up there...we had to stop for the puppies, I had to make a little emergency stop to pick up a prescription at Walgreens (this last week my pain has been worse than usual), & then believe it or not, we missed the turnoff to go to Snowflake! I know...I've been there probably 50 times & I've never missed it until now. I guess Aaron & I were just too deep in our conversation. We ended up going through Showlow & I dropped the boys off at the football game there, so it all worked out. I spent that night visiting with Linc's parents & playing with the puppies.


The next morning I was able to go to my nephews' soccer games. They are such studs. I learned that I should never bring puppies to a 5-year-old's soccer game. They paid more attention to them than to their coach and kept wanting to sit out to pet the puppies...oops! Poor Jayten got hit in the face with the ball during his game, and cut his lip. He was tough though & made some really great plays.

No comments:

Blog Archive