10.01.2008

Someone Loves My Blog :)

Kristina awarded me with the "I love your blog award" (thanks!!!), so I was tagged & have to answer these questions with a single word. It was fun, but I realized it is almost impossible for me to answer a question in one sentence, let alone one WORD! There always has to be some sort of long explanation...
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Beautiful
5. Your father? Goofy
6. Your favorite thing? Heart-To-Hearts
7. Your dream last night? Forgettable
8. Your dream/goal? Mother
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Pain
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Snowflake?
13. Where were you last night? Erica's
14. What you're not? Calm
15. One of your wish-list items? Baby :)
16. Where you grew up? Arizona
17. The last thing you ate? Potato
18. What are you wearing? Pajamas
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Sleeping
21. Your computer? Old
22. Your mood? Hormonal
23. Missing someone? Melissa
24. Your car? Perfect
25. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
26. Favorite store? Bookstore
27. Your summer? Amazing
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Blogging
31. Last time you cried? Today (while watching Biggest Loser...I have issues)

I award the following 7 people with the "I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions.

Bekah
Katee
Stephanie Evans
Jana
Kristin Faiva
Amy Webb
Michelle McClure

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am offended. We are no longer friends. Don't even bother reading my blog since you DON'T LOVE IT!

Bekah: said...

me? i am so flattered! i love YOUR blog!

i so cry during biggest loser too. we are birds of the same feather.

Jana said...

I am SO proud!! I just want to thank all the people that helped me get where I am, especially the fans; where would I be without you all??? :::fanning face with hand:::::
Oh, gosh...I promised myself I would cry!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

Okay, so I started reading this post a while ago, but got interupted by little Nash. Then my sis was stalkin' ya and said you "Loved" my blog! I am sorry I never finished reading the post before, so now I will be a good friend and do it!

I love your blog too!

:)

Blog Archive