I am loving a new computer program that we got from our neighbor today (you're awesome Lorraine!) called Microsoft OneNote. Has anyone ever used it before? I had never heard of it. It is my DREAM COME TRUE! I really love what I've seen of the program so far. I absolutely LOVE to file, type, and do anything else that is office-related. Seriously, even if I had a degree, I think my dream job would still be to be some sort of secretary. Is that crazy? That stuff is just so therapeutic for me. This program has so many awesome organizational tools & I have just been going crazy over it! I can't wait to make all kinds of awesome charts & lists & everything else! I know, I know...please don't be jealous of my exciting life! And please don't judge me for my weird passions. :)
11.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)



1 comment:
Wow, I can just see you taking over Kylee's job. I really like those secretarial things too, but I don't really go out of my way to do them...
I am a fan of your "weird passions". They make you the cute Anjane' that you are.
Post a Comment