Sorry for the insane amount of posts lately...but how could I NOT post this?! I found these pics on Heather's blog...they were taken randomly on the same night!
12.04.2008
Definitely Meant To Be
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)



3 comments:
WOW, Anjane', I have really been wanting to see you pick your nose with your tongue, since you're ALWAYS bragging about it..."oh, too bad you have to use tissue, I just use my tongue..." "Oh, too bad you don't have a good talent for the variety show; I can just pick my nose with my tongue..." "oh, maybe you'd have friends if you could pick your nose with your tongue like me..."
I'm just glad you're finally giving us the proof.
And I am also glad that you and Duke are MFEO.(Seen Sleepless in Seattle lately?)
Hey, I'm so glad you found my blog! I LOVED reading yours. You are such an inspiration! Your attitude toward life is amazing.
ha ha ha I'm so glad to see you're talented with your tongue. Looks like you 'picked' the right dog!
OOHHH!!!!
ok so I'm a loser. Don't hate me! :D haha ha
Post a Comment