12.02.2008

Gardner Village









Late Saturday afternoon, we met my sister-in-law Wendy & her family at a place called Gardner Village. It was SO good to see them...I have missed them so much! I hadn't seen them since this past summer, so it was great to catch up with them. I really missed my nieces & nephews...they have really grown up since I saw them last!
We had printed a scavenger hunt off the Internet for the kids to do...we looked for elves doing different things & wrote where we found them. Then we took the sheet in to the candy shop for a treat.

It was fun to see all of the different elves & the little shops that they had there. It is a really cute place.
I think my favorite place was the candy shop where they had FREE FUDGE SAMPLES! I'm sure most people know this about me already, but I have a HUGE sweet tooth. This was probably the best fudge I've ever tasted. The candy cane fudge was my favorite...so creamy & delicious!!! My mom bought a bunch of it...I was pretty excited. :)
I also found a metal Yoda lunch box there for Linc that I filled with candy. Ha ha, he seemed to like it when I gave it to him when I got home. Anything Star Wars....yes I know, I married a nerd. Just kidding Lincoln!Shawn's girlfriend Ashley met us there...she had been out of town all weekend. It was fun spending time with her!On the way back to the car Aaron thought it was funny to pick up Melissa & Mom & jump & twirl around while holding them in the air. I about died laughing....it was hilarious.

No comments:

Blog Archive