We met my grandma's sister & her husband for dinner at a YUMMY Chinese restaurant. I ordered shrimp with lobster sauce...it was amazing. I had a lot of fun talking & catching up with Aunt NeeNee & Uncle Dick. I like the way that Aunt NeeNee has taken time out for herself throughout her life & found things that she enjoys doing, while still making her family a priority. I love the way that Uncle Dick treats her...he is such a nice man & they are such a cute couple!
That night we went back to Shawn's apartment in Provo & watched Bourne Identity. I pigged out on fudge & got a stomachache. :) I ended up hitting the back of my head on the coffee table & have been dizzy, nauseous, & have had a really bad headache since then, so I am a little worried about that. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get a refill on my meds, so I'll have to mention that to her to make sure that I'm ok.
We went to singles ward the next morning (which felt so funny) and then left for home. I was able to drive back with my dad most of the way & we talked the whole time. I have always really enjoyed talking with my dad & hearing his perspective on things. I love him. We made it home & I was SO excited to see Linc & the puppies! I really missed them. Thanks Mom & Dad for such a great trip!
12.02.2008
Chinese Food
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


No comments:
Post a Comment