My sister Melissa's mission companion's family invited our entire family over for Thanksgiving! It was SO nice of them! I really wish I would have taken a picture of the food, because it all looked like it came straight out of a magazine...SO DELICIOUS!!! My favorite was the stuffing (which I'm not normally a big fan of) & the salad: greens with blackberries, strawberries, apples, candied walnuts, and homemade dressing. Their house looked like it belonged in a magazine too...the whole atmosphere was awesome.
This was Shawn & Melissa's first Thanksgiving since they've been home from their missions! This was the main reason that I went to Utah even though Linc had to stay in Mesa...I really wanted to spend time with my brother & sister! Aaron will be on his mission next Thanksgiving...so we all won't be back together for awhile.
My siblings enjoying the yummy food...nice face Shawn!
12.02.2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Posted by Hiatt Family at 9:29:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I just love your family :)
Post a Comment