12.02.2008

Utah Trip November 2008

This year I spent Thanksgiving in Utah with my family & Lincoln stayed in Mesa to work. It was sad to be apart from each other, but we both had a really good time spending time with our families. I left on Wednesday morning to Provo with my family. I included all the details in my posts below...I wanted to remember everything. :) Some of the best memories that I didn't have pictures of was watching my dad laugh so hard he started coughing & wheezing while watching Nacho Libre, texting Lincoln pictures of my mom & Melissa with prego stomachs (after we ate a ton) announcing their pregnancies (I actually have pictures, but had to take an oath not to post them), & having Aaron fall asleep on my lap in sacrament meeting & watching him twitch. Ah, what memories! :)

1 comment:

Spencer and Amy said...

That is so fun that you got to go see Meliss and Sean. It is so hard to be apart from your hubby though especially during the holidays, but I guess it will just make you love each other more and be even more exciting when you see him :) I wish I could've seen the prego bellies :)

Blog Archive