3.25.2009

CREATE

I saw this video of Pres. Uchtdorf on my friend's blog and wanted to share it. I remember very clearly hearing this message for the first time at the General Relief Society Meeting last year. I came home & told Lincoln that Pres. Uchtdorf had given a talk that people would be talking about for years. I was blown away by his message and the Spirit that was present as he spoke. Everyone around me was crying. I knew immediately that this message came from God. IT SPOKE TO MY SOUL. This talk inspires me & gives me a clearer sense of who I am & why I am here on earth. This message is full of power & truth. I love it.

2 comments:

Jana said...

That is one of the best talks I've ever heard too and I was crying more than I've ever cried at a conference talk! I KNEW he was speaking to me...then I noticed all the sniffles around me and realized he was speaking to so many of us! Thanks for putting this on your blog...it's going on mine too! I love how they put it together. I'm definitely going to check out more of those Mormon Messages on YouTube, if they're all that good!!

Jana said...

74589651234567891

Blog Archive