3.24.2009

Outlet

This was my entertainment tonight...along with watching tv for hours. Daisy & Duke are fascinated with mosquito hawks. It seems like every night we have one or two flying around our house, and the dogs chase them & try to eat them. As I was blogging, they were sitting here with me on the bed, totally entranced by the mosquito hawk on the wall. (Can you see it between the lamp & the bedpost?) They sat like this for almost 10 minutes just STARING...it was hilarious. I had such a bad day today & they really cheered me up. :)

This blog is obviously my outlet. I am just starting to worry that people are getting tired of me talking about my health so much. I don't want to seem ungrateful for the blessings that I have in my life, that so many others don't have. I want to write about these hard things that are happening to me, so that I can look back & say, "I got through that. I pushed through. I came out on top." I want to blog about the bad, so that when I have kids & am feeling good & things are better, people can realize that God truly hears our prayers and answers them. I know it will happen...I just don't know when!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

You are allowed to write whatever you want. I don't know about everyone else, but I most certainly don't get sick of reading your Blog and seeing the amazing strength you have - both physical and spiritual. You have been through so much and continue to go through a lot. Why not Blog about your trials so that others can learn from your experiences ?

Kara Jones said...

I never grow tired of hearing updates about your health. I can't keep up with them a lot of the time so it's great that you keep life's happening's ,accurate, up-to-date, and always laced with the spirit. We all would love for this trial to be OVER and DONE WITH for you....

Brooke Monsen said...

Hey Girl,
I don't mind hearing about your health problems!! Your right you will have kids one days unfortuneatley we can plan what days or month we want to get prego like every girl in this world! I know it will happen for you. Sometimes I don't know what to blog about cause I don't have kids either.

Blog Archive