3.21.2009

My Own Teacher

I think keeping a journal is so important, but I have never kept one consistently. I will write for a few weeks and then stop. I love having a blog that I update regularly, but I also think having a personal journal that nobody reads is important. I sort out my feelings through writing. I am committing myself once again to keeping a journal. I really hope I stay on it this time. Today I found some journal pages from last year that I had printed off...I was reading through them & found an interesting entry. It is dated June 9th, 2008 and says "Dr. Huish & Dr. Mofitt think that I have something else going on in my body that is causing my pain, along with the endometriosis. I received a strong confirmation a few days ago that this is true & that I need to really try to find out what it is."

I remember these doctors making that observation, but I don't remember having such a strong feeling about it. It makes me want to be even more proactive in finding out what is wrong with my body. I am glad that I came across this journal entry. I love reading old journals & realizing new things about myself through my own writing. I think many times I am my best teacher.

1 comment:

Brooke Monsen said...

Anjane,
I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I found it from Savannahs. I hope you remember me. I can't help but read your blog as tears fill up in my eyes as I read what you have been through and are going through. I have been going through the same thing for almost 3 yrs. NOBODY will ever ever understand the emptiness we fill unless they heave have been in our shoes.
I finally got pregnant and I loss triplets. It was so hard cause we have wanted it for so long. I couldn't imagine going through what you did. Your an amazing woman and I have always admired you in every way.
I seee Dr. Moffitt as well and honestly every one says he's the bes,t but I have decided to move on with a different doctor. His name is Dr Craig and I have heard wonderful things.
If you ever need anybody to chat with this about I would be moe than happy to go to lunch or email or call or anything. Again, I hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment, I just know how it is and it always makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one going throught this.
I will keep you in my prayers!

Blog Archive