Today I woke up extremely grateful for Lincoln. Our "love story" is different than a lot of people's. We'll be celebrating our 5th anniversary in a few weeks. We aren't raising children together yet. We've definitely seen each other under tragic circumstances...some of which were fairly public, and some more private moments. We are so good for each other. Ask anyone who knew us before we met...I guarantee they would say that we wouldn't go well together. We are SO different from each other. We just seem to fit though. It's funny how that works out.
I can't imagine how much harder my life would be if my husband didn't try to understand my health problems & how much they affect me. He's been especially attentive and kind lately. He is so appreciative when I clean the house or cook. It makes me feel bad in a way, because I realize that has become an "extra" thing around here...but it makes me feel good knowing that he realizes how much effort things take me right now.



3 comments:
Happy early anniversary! You guys are seriously so cute together and I'm so glad that you found a husband that is so supportive. You only deserve the best!!
ha ha ha post away! I love reading into your guys' lives a little more and getting to know you both better.
That's awesome it's been almost 5 years. You guys should talk about where you'd be or what you'd be doing if you hadn't gotten married. Makes you even more grateful for one another.
You're right though, you both go very well together :]
That is one sexy couple ; )
Post a Comment