This past Friday was our 5th Anniversary! I really can't believe it has been 5 years. Linc had school all day Friday, but took the night off of work. We had dinner & dessert at The Melting Pot. I had been there once, but Linc had never been. It was awesome! It felt so good to be going out on a date together on a weekend like a normal couple. :) Our waiter brought our dessert to us with a little candle in the cheesecake. The lighting in the picture is bad, but you get the idea!
He didn't want me to post what he got me for our anniversary...let me just say, he incorporated something that he gave me when he proposed that I didn't know he had kept. It was seriously the sweetest gift ever. I was so surprised...he is not a big gift giver normally. Happy Anniversary Lincoln. I LOVE YOU BABE!!!


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary ! That's funny because our 6th Wedding Anniversary is this coming Saturday ( the 18th ) We also went to the Melting Pot for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. It was fun but that place is pretty expensive.
congratulations to the cute couple! As Brad and I say, "5 down...eternity to go!"
5 years! Congratulations!
Congrats you two!! 5 Years, Thats great! Our 3rd is next week! You guys made celebrating look fun and I cant wait for mine!! :)
Congrats!
yummy melting pot! I LOVE that place! Wow 5 years, it seems like just yesterday we met you guys and you had only been married for a few...
i can totally relate to feeling like "wow, is this how normal people do it?" being out on a date with our hubby, it is such a luxury huh? crazy what we take for granted some times!
so glad you had a good night! you needed it!
Post a Comment