4.27.2009

Happy Belated Bday Dad!

We celebrated my dad's birthday last night. I LOVE this picture! Apparently he & Aaron were pretty excited about the celebration!

My dad has mastered the karate chop! The boys decided to try to beat up on him...I think my dad won. :)

I love my dad so much! He is a great example and has a good attitude about life. The best thing he taught me was to always analyze myself & my life and find ways to improve every day. I love my dad's sense of humor too. Seriously, I think he is SO, SO funny. His bday was a couple weeks ago, but I want him to know that I love him and that I'm INCREDIBLY thankful that he was born!!!
Sidenote: My dad gives his mom a present every year on his birthday. How cute is that?!

No comments:

Blog Archive