4.27.2009

What A Relief!

Daisy & Duke got sick...AGAIN. I don't know what it was, but it was GROSS. Let's just say when one of them scratched on the door to go out, we came RUNNING. We had to feed them CHICKEN & RICE (vet's orders) & now my year supply of canned chicken breast is GONE. They woke us up MULTIPLE times a night, so that we would take them out. I wished SO badly that I had a DOGGY DOOR & a BACKYARD! It lasted for at least a WEEK. They are fine now. UGH.

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Oh man! Sounds like a rough week! Glad to hear things are returning to normal with them. :]
How have you been? Up for card making any time soon? I've got birthdays coming up that I need to make some for :]
Let me know, No pressure!

Blog Archive