4.27.2009

More Fun

On Saturday night, our family went to eat at Red Robin. This was the YUMMIEST & BIGGEST burger ever...guacamole bacon burger with an egg. I was having a hard time deciding between two different burgers...so with Brad's help I was able to combine the two. :) YUM!!!!!!! Unfortunately, I can probably never eat it again! I'm having bad stomach issues now. This was only the 2nd burger I've had in about 4 months. I was convinced that greasy foods don't play a part in my stomach problems like I originally thought, but I guess I'm wrong. I'm cranky about it...I LOVE burgers! Shawn & Ashley hanging out...I like this picture of Ashley. :)

Melissa & Brad decided to practice feeding each other cake at the reception, with leftover cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.
I still like Brad's plan to body slam Melissa into the cake... :)
It's crazy...Brad already feels like part of our family. I would never guess that someone could be liked so easily and could immediately fit in like he has. It's interesting to see how he adds to the family dynamics. I'm even more excited now for Melissa & Brad to get married. She's getting a really good guy...and of course I think he's getting an AMAZING girl! It's neat to see how things just kind of fall into place when it is right.



2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I just sent you an email. I TOTALLY think you should start coming. It would be fun and it would be nice to FINALLY get to know you : )

Ashley said...

Red Robin is my FAVORITE!!! I have had the burger with the egg on it before and I had it only one time because it upset my stomach too. You and I have IBS in common! YUCK!

Blog Archive