4.22.2009

My Exciting Life

Here are a few random pictures from the past week. Yes, I know I am completely obsessed with my dogs. I'd rather be a somewhat sane animal lover than an insane lone hermit...trust me, it's a good thing I have them! Here are Duke & I just hanging out watching tv one night while Lincoln was doing homework. Duke cuddles with me more than Daisy does & I love it! He was extra cuddly when he didn't feel good. We still have to feed the dogs chicken & rice (there goes my year supply of bottled chicken!) but the dogs are doing good!

Duke will sit at our gate or sit on the couch and look out the window forever. He sat like this for at least a half hour just staring outside. It was so funny. (And yes, I know my couch needs some cute pillows! It's so BLAH right now.)
And now...to the most EXCITING news!!! My sister Melissa is getting MARRIED in July! She got engaged this past Friday. I am so, so excited to have another married couple in the family, since I've been the only married child in my family for 5 years. Melissa also told me that she & her husband will be living here! She & I have been living in two different places for WAY too long! By the way...her fiance's name is Brad, he is from Cali & they met through work (they both teach at the MTC). I really wanted to announce Melissa's engagement with a funny picture I have of her sticking her stomach out, acting like she is pregnant. The pic totally looks real...I knew she would kill me if I posted it though! :) Melissa & Brad are coming to visit tomorrow & my brother Shawn & his girlfriend Ashley are driving down here today. Shawn will be living here for the summer! I'm hoping to spend a lot of time with my family during this next week, so I'm sure I'll have some fun pics to post soon!

3 comments:

The Crider Clan said...

I guess Melissas just are meant to be with Brads!:)

The Greens said...

I love your shirt in the first picture! 61st ward volleyball! Or softball?? Can't remember. I recognized it first off! ha ha You look cute. I wish i could look that good going through as much as you! :)

BAM & CJ said...

Congrats to Melissa!! Remember what I said to tell her!! She better send us an invitation!!! You said July right? (I'm not on your post right now) When? That's when I'm having the baby!! Yipee!!!

Blog Archive