Last Thursday through Sunday I felt pretty darn good! Usually I have a good day here or there, which is what keeps me going...but this time I had FOUR GOOD DAYS! I really needed it! Yesterday & today I've felt pretty nauseated and extra-sleepy, but I will definitely take that over excruciating pain, which was what I was dealing with just a few weeks ago! I think my endometriosis is starting to come back...I'm getting twinges and sharp pain when I move quickly...but it seems to be coming back very slowly, which I'm very grateful for. It's funny that I questioned myself so much & wondered every day if I was just a huge baby or if my pain was really that bad. Deep down I know that it REALLY IS THAT BAD...but when I don't get answers immediately it's easy for me to question myself.
When I woke up this morning I laid in bed for awhile, just thinking. I do this almost every day now...it takes a few minutes to get that medicated fuzzy feeling to leave my brain. Anyway, I realized that my headaches are getting A LOT better. I have had a headache almost every day since junior high or high school. I could never figure out why, so I just deal with it. I don't think Lincoln even knew that I got them. They aren't migraines or anything...they just hurt enough to be annoying and to make me feel extra crappy. I realized this morning that I only get one or two a week now & I am convinced that it is because my mouth is healing! I had never put that together before...but I've heard that if you have problems in your mouth your whole body can feel the effects. I'm really excited to think about the possibility of only getting a headache once in awhile! Yes, things are slowly looking up. Heavenly Father is definitely answering my prayers.
4.21.2009
Improvements
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
I'm so glad that you have had some relief! I hope you can get some more answers to your med. problems, and get to a point of feeling good! How great would that be? I'm definitely praying for you to feel good...sometime soon!?!
I don't know how you can deal with a headache every day. Jeff almost always has at least a little headache too, and he gets migraines (not as much since he quit chocolate). When I get a headache I feel like I can't even function! I really am amazed at how well you do through all your pain!!
Post a Comment