4.07.2009

Sick Dog

Duke is sick today. Yes, I know that sounds weird...he threw up on the floor in my bedroom at 2am (that was a lot of fun to wake up to) and only got out of his kennel once today. This happened to Daisy a couple months ago & she got over it in a day or two. Anyway, because of that, Daisy & I have spent more time together today. I was bored enough to actually get her to take a picture with me to post on the blog. I had a dentist appointment today, which is probably the only reason why I am out of my pajamas & have makeup on . Today is my 2nd day without pain medication. I wanted to see how long I could go without it. I only lasted a day...and when I called my GI Specialist today he said I would have to get it from a pain specialist. Um...ok, we must have misunderstood what he said at my last appointment. He wants me to double the medication I take at night & see if that helps. Ugh, I feel like I just got used to the medication & I'm afraid that doubling it will make me sleep all day like it did when I first started it. Oh well...there's not much else I can do. My tests are on Monday so that is good.

Daisy doesn't know what to do with herself since Duke doesn't feel good enough to play with her. Duke & Lincoln have been sleeping all afternoon (he worked last night), so it's just her & I. She looks so bored in this picture. :) I kind of feel the same way. I was just starting to get my house clean & feel like I was catching up on things. Now I'm just hurting. At least Daisy & I have each other to hang out with. :)

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, she is so sad without her buddy. I hope Duke starts feeling better. And I hope your tests go well on Monday and that they find SOMETHING that is related to all this annoying pain you're having.

Michelle Bebe said...

I love your puppies! They are so cute! We just watched Marley and Me, you should watch it, I bet you'd love it! {we rented it for a buck from redbox}

Blog Archive