5.09.2009

Carl's Graduation

Today we drove to Flagstaff to see our brother-in-law Carl graduate from NAU with his doctorate in physical therapy! We are SO proud of him! We love him & were glad that we could see him graduate! (He's the one with the lei in the pic below).
Our neices Olivia & Alyssa, and our nephew Pacer drove back to the cabin with us. Olivia loves Lincoln. One of my favorite things about Livy is her voice. She is so cute!

Here we are riding on the shuttle on our way back to the car. I was in some pain during the graduation and by the time we got to the restaurant to meet everyone for lunch, I really wasn't feeling well at all. I made it through though!
Here we are with the new graduate!
Marcus was jealous of his dad's cap. :)
Pacer fell asleep in his carseat under his blanket...it was hilarious.
We got back to the cabin & picked up the dogs and then headed home so that Lincoln could work tonight. It was a really good trip...I can't wait to go again soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive