5.09.2009

Cabin Trip

On Thursday afternoon, Lincoln & I and the dogs went up to the Hiatt cabin. We love it up there. The weather was PERFECT and it felt SO good to get out of town. We both really needed to get away. Lincoln studied for finals a lot of the time we were there, but we were still able to spend some time together, which was nice. The dogs LOVE it there too.
I love Duke's face in this picture...Lincoln was trimming Duke's nails and Duke was just chillin'. :)Daisy & I hung out on the hammock and watched...
Yesterday we went on a hike with the dogs. I realized how out of shape I am! Lincoln's parents came to the cabin last night. This morning I woke up at 6:15am with the dogs and went for a walk with them. It was AWESOME. Seriously, I couldn't believe how gorgeous the weather was!

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

We just got back from California. I had a hard time leaving - it was like 70 degrees the whole time. Ugh, I hate it here in the summer time !

Bekah: said...

Hey you! Amidst all that you are going through in your life and with your health I really admire that you still make it a priority to enjoy life. I hope that you get some answers regarding your health. I hope things can keep getting better and better. You deserve it. I also hope your Mothers Day went well. I will always remember you telling me that even though Jackson isn't here with you that you are and always will be a mother. That has really impacted me. Days when motherhood is hard, I think of you and it puts everything into perspective. You are a great example. Take care! You are in my prayers.

Blog Archive