5.18.2009

An Easier Life

A few months ago I felt pretty hopeless. I couldn't seem to find a doctor who understood my situation, I was laying on the couch every day stuck in my house, I was on painkillers all the time and was still in a lot of pain, and I had hardly any hope that I would be pregnant soon. I feel like Heavenly Father gave me a lot of answers during that time though. Almost every day I had a strong feeling that things would be a lot better really soon. I knew that those feelings were real, but it was hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am so much happier now! This past week, I left my house every day...I know that sounds funny but I haven't been able to say that for a really long time. My stomach still hurts constantly, but not as much as it used to. It will probably take me awhile to figure out exactly what I should & shouldn't eat, but I feel like I have more control over the situation than I used to. I feel the beginnings of my endometriosis coming back, but it's not bad yet...& I still have the possibility of getting pregnant before it comes back completely.

I just love having choices! I realize more & more that Heavenly Father knows EXACTLY what is going on in my life. We hear that the Lord won't give us more than we can bear...but I believe that is WITH the Lord's help. I think a lot of times it is more than we can handle on our own, but that's why Heavenly Father is available to us at all times. There are certain things we really can't do all by ourselves. I've been so overcome with gratitude lately...to the Lord and to those around me who are constantly lifting me up. I feel like I have so much! My life has been SO much easier lately & my prayers are being answered...and that feels so good!

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

You inspire me ! I am so happy you are feeling things turn around. And your life is about to get even better because you are meeting ME for lunch at CRACKERS soon ; )

Ralae said...

You have such a positive attitude about it all. Thanks for sharing your testimony.

Kathy said...

Anjane,

I am so happy to read that you got out a lot this past week, I know that must make you feel so good. I have ms and a heart problem and it keeps me down so much and sometimes I feel good for a while and I get to do more things. Today I spent all day on the couch in pain but when I read your post tonight it reminded me that maybe tomorrow or the next day I will be able to get up and move on again. I hope you continue to improve. Take care.

Kachelle said...

do you know that you amaze me? the Lord is prepairing you for something amazing.

Jana said...

It's so nice to know you're finally on an upswing! I hope you can get your stomach issues figured out...that would be fabulous!

Blog Archive