Happy late Fathers Day to the fathers in my life! I'm thankful for my dad...the most valuable principle he taught me was PROGRESS. He taught me that as long as I'm continually trying to improve and progress, no matter how slowly the changes come, it's worth it. Happy Fathers Day Dad!
In my opinion, the most valuable principle Lincoln's dad taught him was WORK. Lincoln is a very hard worker. Thank you for your example Phil. I'm glad to have you for my "other dad"! Happy Fathers Day!
This picture was taken in the hospital right after I had Jackson. I can't describe how grateful I was to have Lincoln right by my side during that experience. I love him so much. I'm so thankful that he gave me Jackson. Happy Fathers Day Linc! I can't wait to see you be a dad to our other kids. 
6.23.2009
Fathers Day
Posted by Hiatt Family at 10:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
Lincoln will be a great father just like all of the other Hiatt guys.
Post a Comment