6.08.2009

Cooking

Here's Linc cleaning his skillet that he made. That thing has actually come in really handy...he is quite proud of it.

He cooked yummy potatoes for everyone. I couldn't have any, but I've tasted them before and they are GOOD.

Here he is frying up the Rocky Mountain oysters. Mmm...

All ready to serve...see, don't they look just like chicken nuggets?

2 comments:

Joy said...

That food looks really yummy! You're right, they don't look bad at all cooked. I still don't think I could eat them though, you are braver than me!

The Crider Clan said...

I remember when Emily went up to visit the Hiatts when she was like 15 or so, and Phil cooked rocky mountain oysters, and didn't tell her what they were until after she tried them! She about died! I about died, too, when she came back to Mesa and told me about it! Those crazy Hiatts

Blog Archive