6.08.2009

Eating Oysters

Here we are chowing down on them. I couldn't believe how many people tried them! This wasn't Lincoln's first time eating them...they don't bother him one bit!

Our niece Alyssa knew what they were & ended up eating three of them! She said she didn't care as long as they were meat. :)

I'm not going to lie...part of the reason I did this was just so that I could post it on the blog. :)

I'm not kidding...I liked them & would have eaten more! I really do think that they taste like chicken, although the way Linc cooked them probably covered up a lot of the taste.

Our cousin Becca(yes, she is both mine & Lincoln's cousin on different sides) didn't like it too much!

Our niece Olivia was crying because we didn't give her one. When we gave it to her, she had no clue what she was eating! :)

Here's our friend Jennifer getting ready to try it...I was so impressed that she ate it!

This was definitely a memorable night!!!

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

Oh my nasty ! You are a brave woman. There is no way you could get me to eat that ! It sounds like it was sort of a Fear Factor night !

Blog Archive