6.15.2009

Ready For Summer (Finally)



I bought these with my birthday money! I am so excited! The last time I bought a swimsuit was when Lincoln & I were dating (5 1/2 years ago). My old swimsuit is so worn out & stretched out (because I wore it when I was pregnant too)& I was wearing old Soffe shorts with it that I'd had since high school...so it was definitely time for a new suit & shorts! Maybe now I will actually go swimming once in awhile! I don't think I've been swimming in two years...sad huh?!

6 comments:

K Bailey said...

That's where I got my swimtop too this year.....

Kristina said...

Aaaaah! I'm so excited for you! They are super cute. I love swimming (well, mostly just the beach) and therefore, swimsuits too. I look horrible in them but I love getting tan lines. Have fun!

Kami Milliron said...

How did you get a picture of my body ; )

JEFE said...

You should go swimming with us...we've been going every day or every other day!

Jana said...

Oh, that JEFE comment was ME!!!

Kristin Coppee said...

Totally cute! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to have cute swimsuits again someday...

Blog Archive