We went to Linc's sister Wendy's house on Saturday afternoon to have lunch and hang out. We ended up going out by their house to look for arrowheads and pottery. I have to say, I don't really have an eye for those kinds of things...but I'm slowly learning. Lincoln did this a lot growing up and he's found some pretty cool stuff. He actually ended up finding an arrowhead this time & was SO excited. Here are Alyssa & I hanging out before we left. I know I look lovely...I got so dirty that day, I didn't even bother showering or putting on makeup that morning.
Here's Olivia showing us what she found. It was so funny, she'd keep picking up rocks & would say so excitedly, "Look at this big piece of pottery I found!"
Here are the kids looking for Indian treasures...
The kids found a place where they wanted me to take pics of them. Here's our nephew Marcus...he was six years old when we got married, so it kind of freaks me out that he is so old now!
I thought this cactus was really pretty. I love seeing big flowers in the middle of the desert!
We saw this lizard in a bush as we were walking. It was so cool looking! Its feet were bright yellow.
Here's the whole gang (minus Lincoln & his mom) riding home in the truck.
6.09.2009
Looking for Arrowheads
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:04:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
What a gorgeous flower and holy huge Lizard ! Where is this at ? It looks awesome there. I bet Lincoln had a blast growing up. I was outside all day, everyday when I was little so this would have been heaven for me too !
Post a Comment